Sunday, September 25, 2011

1st Break!

Definitely not terribly exciting. This is yet another procrastination method. I finished out my first month.
I was supposed to be headed to Freiburg, but then I had a problem with where I was going to stay for the 11 days in between. So I just decided to stay put. ;p  It's really nice here anyway.  So a couple days ago everyone left.
I was in class B1 (the order goes: A1.1, A1.2, A2.1, A2.2, B1, B2, C1, C2). There were no C2 students this last month, and this next month there won't be enough B1 students. So they're bumping me up to B2. 0_0
So I thought it would be wise to study grammar over this break, but it would help if I wasn't so easily distracted and/or fell asleep each time I started. *sighs*
I thought it would be easier because of all the free time and the fact that everyone else left (11 days to myself in the dorms). But it's actually been a little more distracting. I find random things to do. I'm currently working with a friend's brother on his English, downloading random songs, dancing, and planning a trip to Nordrhein-Westfalen next weekend. =/
Yeah.
But I suppose the little grammar I've gotten to has been made a little more clear.
So sad. I didn't know that Akkusativ was Direct Objects and Dativ was Indirect Objects. -_-'
The first day by myself I wandered the streets literally from 9am to 5pm.  I feel like I know the town a little better now. (And of course I then find the shop that sells Korean food.)
But the day served its purpose. I didn't really think about anything much. Picked up a sweater at the thrift store (Helen found the thrift store a couple weeks ago), picked up some groceries, and got a scoop of ice cream. That's right. And it was Hazelnut. (A new favorite of mine, lol.)
Anyway, that's break pretty much. Just waiting for classes to start and for news from everyone. Maybe if I study enough I'll start writing blogs on previous adventures that I neglected. ;p We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment